10 - 15 Years
We are looking for a Senior Technical Engineer (Mechanical/Chemical) to be responsible for
engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve.
This will involve working on Designs, scheduling, planning and forecasting, and manage all
the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to
• Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
• Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance
standards and specifications
• Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project
participants to provide assistance and technical support
• Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
• Travel (India and Overseas) to oversee projects being implemented as well as
communicate with clients.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering.
• Process Based Engineering – Process knowledge as on operation of plants, selection of
equipment like Heat Exchangers/ Separators etc.
• Heat and Thermal Engineering would be additional advantage. (Boilers/Thermic Fluid
• Knowledge for selection of pumps/piping etc.
• Requirement of basic instrumentation ( level sensors, Temperature sensors) with related
• PLC & SCADA knowledge without Automation.
• Proven working experience as a project engineer in similar or related industries.
• Edible Oil Extraction/Refining/ Processing
• Flour/Rice Milling/Seed Preparation.
• Soap and Detergent.
• Knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD will be a plus point but
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
• Project management and supervision skills
• Decision making ability and leadership skills
• Time management and organization skills
|Salary||10 Lac To 14 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical / R&D|
|Work Experience||10 - 15 Years|