|Job Title||Assistant Admission Manager|
|Number Of Vacancy||10|
|Key Skills||Assistant Manager|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Salary (Per Annum)||2 Lac To 2 Lac 75 Thousand|
|Work Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Requirement||The candidate would be responsible for promoting education which would primarily include interaction with the target base to promote education. The target market would be individuals who have shown interest in JPMP Ventures from our mediums of advertisements, websites, sms, mobile counseling etc.
The executive would be required to handle the candidate's walk-in
. The executive would be required to handle the candidate's.
• Counselling & assisting students/ parents in settling their queries.
• Conduction & co-ordination of various university / colleges examination at our various offices.
• Achievement of sales via educational counselling & career mentoring of prospective and current students.
• Maintaining, analyzing and interpreting databases for better results.
• Generating strategies and models to enhance the efficiency/ productivity of division and add value to our organization.
• Co-ordination on daily basis with team managers and high value contributions in team meetings.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage the incoming calls and meet sales.
• Manage the walk-ins and counsel them about the various courses that are offered.
• This is a sales oriented job and requires a working professional who can handle the overall sales figures on a monthly.
Aggressive desire to convince the candidates about the positioning of the organization and the various offerings.
• Self motivated, enthusiastic and brilliant in English communication skills.
• Young, smart and dynamic graduates or post graduates
• Well versed with MS Excel.
Educational Qualifications: Graduate or Post Graduate
Package : - Negotiable
|Job State / U.T.||Haryana|
|Company Name||DDS Group|
|About Company||HR & Outsourcing|